PHONE: (612) 822-6244


Real People. Real Issues. Real Solutions

Paternity FAQs

PDF Print

How is paternity established?

Establishing paternity means to legally determine the father of any child born or conceived during the marriage.  If the parents are not married then the parents of the child can sign a Recognition of Parentage (ROP) and file it with the State, or they can file a Motion with the Court to establish parentage.


Initial Case Consultation

Fill out my online form.

Family Affairs Newsletters

Receive Our Newsletters

Family Law Articles

The Truth About Ex-Parte Orders

The definition of ex parte is "for one party," referring to motions, hearings or orders granted on the request of and for the benefit of one party only. According to ...


Media Apperances

Jonathan J. Fogel's recent media appearances:


View All Media Appearances


Contact Us

Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 1.38.44 PM

Jonathan Fogel
One SE Main Street
Suite 206
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone: (612) 822-6244


©2014 Fogel Family Law, P.A.

Mobile Version | Standard Version